2016 LICENSE RENEWAL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
SEASONAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS
All current SEASONAL Liquor License Holders must complete the renewal application process before opening for the 2016 season. The following is required before a final 2016 License can be issued:
- ONLINE: All SEASONAL LIQUOR Licensees must complete the Online Application Form for the Town of Nantucket to include renewals for: Seasonal Liquor, Common Victualler and Entertainment. Click here to access the application: 2016 Seasonal Liquor License Renewal Online Application
- FORMS: You must submit a hard copy of the following forms: 2016 Department of Health Certificate and 2016 Certificate of Inspection from the Building Department.
- PAYMENTS: Fees for all Licenses must be paid in full before a 2016 License is issued. Click here to review the full list of fees: 2016 Liquor/Entertainment/CV License Fees.
- GUIDELINES: Review the full list of Guidelines from the Seasonal Renewal Email.
- QUESTIONS: Please contact the Licensing Department with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org - or 508-325-4137.
All Business Licenses issued by the Town of Nantucket will be posted below to include Liquor; Entertainment; Common Victualler; Mobile Food Units:
- LIQUOR: 2016 ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSES Annual Liquor Licenses are valid January 1 - December 31, 2016.
- LIQUOR: 2016 SEASONAL LIQUOR LICENSES Seasonal Liquor Licenses are valid April 1, 2016 - January 15, 2017.
- ENTERTAINMENT: 2016 ENTERTAINMENT LICENSES All Entertainment Licenses are valid January 1 - December 31, 2016.
SPECIAL EVENT PERMITS
Please review guidelines below:
- ONLINE: All requests for a Special Event Permit must complete the Online Application Form for the Town of Nantucket to include: Public Assembly, One-Day Pouring, Temporary Entertainment, Beach Events, etc. Click here to access the application: 2016 Special Event Permit Online Application
- DEADLINES: All Applications must be received at least 14 business days prior to your event. Public Assembly Events (Over 250 attendees) must be received no later than 60 days prior to your event
- FEES: You will receive a Special Event Permit Fee Invoice after review of your application. All Permit Fees must be paid in full before a final Event permit is issued. Please review full list of Event Permit Fees.
- QUESTIONS: Please contact the Licensing Department with any questions: email@example.com - or 508-325-4159.
- EVENT LOCATIONS: Click here for event permit policy specific to location Event Permit Location Specific Policy
The Licensing Office is located at the Nantucket Police Department at 4 Fairgrounds Rd. The Licensing Agent can be reached at 508-325-4137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Licenses:The Licensing Office handles the following licensing matters: Liquor (Annual/Seasonal); Entertainment; Common Victualler; Automatic Amusement Devices; Motor Vehicle Rental; Class I, II, III Motor Vehicle Sales; Mobile Food Units; Flower/Produce Vendor; Keeping of Animals; Open Air Parking Licenses; or Taxi, Tour, Limo, Charter Waiting Lists and Applications.
Download our Quick Reference Guide for Businesses here.