- Veterans Services provides support and information to veterans and their families on Nantucket.
- We can help you to file claims, pensions, locate your DD214, file for Chapter 115 benefits, and much more.
- We are located at the VFW Center at 22 New South Road, Nantucket, MA 02554.
- If you are not from Nantucket, we can help you find your Veterans Agent.
- Click here for information on Military Disability
Recently Discharged Veterans – Persian Gulf War
Hyannis Primary Clinic: Medical Services / Support / Counseling
- Ph: 508-771-3190
- You the veteran have a five year window to apply and will be automatically enrolled in the veteran affairs system.
- Everything is confidential and won’t affect your military record.
Career Opportunities - Susan Pollard
Job search / career training / resume building:
- 508-548-4828 / 508-862-6123
- 205 Worcester Court
Nantucket, MA 02554
- Cape Jobs
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program:
- Ron Leblanc: 401-223-3610
- This program is to help service connected disabled veterans find suitable employment / and to help the veteran achieve independence in daily living.
- In order to apply you must have a service-connected disability of 10% or more or if you are a service member you must be within 6 months of separation.
Vet Center – Bonnie McIntosh
474 W. Main St.
Hyannis, MA 02601
All services are confidential and free to war time veterans and families
- Readjustment Counseling
- Marital and Family Counseling
- Job Counseling
- Sexual Trauma Counseling
- Community Education
Department of Veterans Services –Arnold Patterson
- Ph: 508-228-6149
- If you are from Nantucket, Arnold can help you to file claims/pensions/locate your DD214 / annuities / burial benefits
- If you are not from Nantucket ask us how you can find your veterans’ agent.
Welcome Home Bonus
Returning veterans are eligible for a welcome home bonus.