Transportation Projects & Studies
- Parking Management Program - Not Adopted Policy - a parking managment program proposed by ReMain Nantucket (Nelson/Nygaard - February 2011)
- Parking Management Strategies - an evaluation of potential parking management strategies (Nelson/Nygaard - September 2010)
- Park and Ride Study - a study of options for providing public transportation between the ferry terminals and an out-of-town pick up / drop off location (TetraTech - March 2010)
- Downtown Parking Evaluation - an evaluation of parking demand in the Downtown area (TetraTech - February 2010).
- Downtown Traffic Study - a study to improve overall circulation and access to the ferry terminals in the downtown area (Milone & MacBroom - March 2008)
- Fairgrounds Intersections - a study of traffic improvements along Fairgrounds Road at South Shore Rd and Old South Road (GPI - September 2006)
- Mid-Island Area Traffic Study - a traffic study and strategy for the Mid-Island Area (GPI - July 2005)
- Milestone Road - Road Safety Audit (RSA) - a study of the approx. six-mile long corridor from Old South Road to Ocean Avenue documenting findings of the RSA team and is intended to be used by planners, engineers, and local stakeholders to inform future design modifications.
- Four Corners Intersection Redesign, the project would realignment the intersection of Sparks Avenue and Propsection Street, along with other improvements
- Milestone Rotary Reconstruction Study (2006), a study to address safety and congestion deficiencies by reconstructing the Rotary to form a modern roundabout
- Surfside Rd at Bartlett Road, a study to address safety and congestion deficiencies
Bike Path Projects
- Future Bike Paths, a description of future additions to Nantucket's bike path system
- Hummock Pond Road (Cisco) Bike Path, the project would provide a bike / pedestrian link from town to Cisco Beach along Hummock Pond Road
- In-Town Bike Route, the project would provide a safe route to bike from Town to the Milestone Rotary