Temporary Disabled Parking Permits
If the anticipated length of your temporary disability is less than six months:
• Apply for a temporary permit at the Nantucket Police Station on South Water Street.
• Visitors, part-time residents, and full-time residents may apply.
Applying for a Nantucket Disabled Parking Permit
If the anticipated length of your temporary disability is six months or greater, There are several ways to apply for a permit:
• You can download a disabled parking permit application from this site.
• Visit your Nantucket physician for an application.
• Contact the Nantucket Commission on Disability for an application and an application will be sent to you.
• Part-time residents and full-time residents may apply.