Recently Discharged Veterans – Persian Gulf War
Hyannis Primary Clinic –
• You the veteran have a five year window to apply and will be automatically enrolled in the VA system.
• Everything is confidential and won’t affect your military record.
Career Opportunities - Susan Pollard
Job Search/career training/resume building
508-548-4828 / 508-862-6123
205 Worcester Court Unit 3B
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program – Ron Leblanc 401-223-3610
• This program is to help service connected disabled veterans find suitable employment / and to help the veteran achieve independence in daily living.
• In order to apply you must have a service-connected disability of 10% or more or if you are a service member you must be within 6 months of separation.
Vet Center – Bonnie McIntosh
474 West Main Street Hyannis, MA 02601
• Readjustment counseling
• Marital & Family Counseling
• Job Counseling
• Sexual Trauma Counseling
• Community Education
• All Services are confidential and FREE to war time Veterans and families
Department of Veterans Services –Arnold Patterson 508-228-6149
• If you are from Nantucket, Arnold can help you to file claims/pensions/locate your DD214/ annuities/burial benefits/
Chapter 115 benefits.
• If you are not from Nantucket ask us how you can find your Veterans’ agent
Welcome Home Bonus -http://www.mass.gov/treasury/veteransbonus/welcomehomebonus.htm