Town Administration Operations During Covid-19 Pandemic
A member of the Town Administration team is available by phone or email Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. A drop box outside of Town Hall (Broad Street entrance) is being used for deliveries of US Mail, FedEx and UPS. The public can also use this to drop off mail or documents for Town and County offices.
Town Administration offices are closed to the general public. Please contact the department directly by either phone or email to make an appointment.
The Town Manager has 15 main duties as outlined in the Charter for the Town of Nantucket, which range from supervision of town departments to preparation of the annual budget and warrants for town meeting(s) to implementation of policy as set forth by the Select Board.
- Administering policies and procedures
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes
- Preparing the town budget
- Preparing town meeting warrants
- Preparing Annual Reports
- Preparing departmental accounts payable and receivable
- ATM - Special Projects Job Description (PDF)
- ATM-Administration Job Description (PDF)
- Diversity Equity Inclusion Director (PDF)
- Housing Director (PDF)
- Minute Taker (PDF)
- Office Manager/Customer Service Representative Job Description (PDF)
- Operations Administrator Job Description (PDF)
- Project Manager Job Description (PDF)
- Public Outreach Manager (PDF)
- Public Records Compliance Officer (PDF)
- Real Estate Specialist Job Description (PDF)
- Town Manager Job Description (PDF)