2021 Benefits Fair
Open enrollment begins May 3, 2021 and ends May 28, 2021.
This is the time to review, enroll and/or make changes to your benefits plan options. To ensure the safety of our employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are bringing the Annual Benefits Fair (SEE FLYER WITH ALL VENDORS contact information BELOW) to you virtually. Need to change your enrolment from Single to Family? Or make a change from one plan or option to another? This is your opportunity to make those and other changes.
THIS YEAR YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MEET WITH SEVERAL VENDORS VIRTUALLY (twice during the month of May) AND PICK UP THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO CHOOSE YOUR 2021-2022 BENEFITS WITH CONFIDENCE!
1. See AGENDA HERE
2. REGISTER for a LIVE event using our registration form ON YOUR RIGHT/ UNDER “CONTACT US”
You will receive an email confirmation with details about the meeting of your choice.
3. Be sure to invite your spouse and dependents to join so you don’t miss out!
You can still make changes, enroll or cancel benefits by reaching out to our vendors directly or reaching out to HR (for Boston Mutual, BCBS, Altus Dental, and TASC). Vendors’ contact Information HERE.
Enrolling is Easy!
- Review Your benefits plan options (READ THROUGH the plan summaries BELOW)
- Complete a new enrollment form (if you wish to enroll or make changes to your benefits) SEE BELOW
- Make effort to REGISTER for the virtual open enrollment May 3 – May 28 ON YOUR RIGHT/ UNDER “CONTACT US”
- Return your completed enrollment form to Human Resources by MAIL only by Friday, May 28, 2021
Note: Electronic forms will not be accepted!
You may drop off your forms at our secured mailbox located at 16 Broad Street (Broad Street entrance) no later than May 28, 2021.
If you need assistance with your enrollment, contact Human Resources at email@example.com
What is new and/or changing for Plan Year July 2021-June 2022?
1. TASC: New allowable limits for FSA and DCA accounts - more information BELOW
- annual limit for FSA of $2,750 determined by IRS (Healthcare Flexible Spending)
- NEW annual limit for DCA of $10,500 (Dependent Care Flexible Spending)
- Unlimited Carryover for plan year June 30, 2021- July 1, 2022 (no forms need to be submitted)
Not sure which plan you are currently on? Review your TASC membership card or your most recent paystub:
Code “TASC FSA” stands for TASC Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
Code “TASC DCA” stands for TASC Dependent Care Account Flexible Spending Account
2. ALTUS DENTAL: New Dental carrier - Effective July 1, 2021, the Town of Nantucket is changing our dental benefits carrier to Altus Dental. Altus Dental replaces our current provider Delta Dental. All employees who are eligible for benefits may participate in this dental program.
Not sure which plan you are currently on? Review your Delta Dental membership card or your most recent paystub:
Code “Dental Ind 26 weeks/ 22 weeks” stands for Delta Dental Premier Individual plan(= Altus Low Individual)
Code “Dental Fam 26 weeks/ 22 weeks” stands for Delta Dental Premier Family plan(= Altus Low Family)
Code “PPODDInd 26 weeks/ 22 weeks” stands for Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Individual plan (= Altus High Individual)
Code “PPODDFam 26 weeks/ 22 weeks” stands for Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Family plan (= Altus High Family)
Monthly Dental Insurance Premiums for ACTIVE Employees
Delta Dental Premier
Altus Dental Low
Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier
While our carrier is changing, it is important to note:
- The new dental program provides you with an opportunity to enroll in a high-quality dental plan at an affordable rate.
- If you are already covered under the current dental program with Delta Dental, you DO NOT HAVE to re-enroll. You DO NOT NEED to take any actions to complete a new enrollment form. Your coverage will automatically transfer to Altus Dental (same tier level);
Employees enrolled in the Delta Dental Premier Table Plan will be transferred to the Altus Low Plan
Employees enrolled in the PPO Plus Premier Plan will be transferred to the Altus High Plan.
- If you would like to change plan elections, have a change in status, or are not currently on the dental plan and wish to enroll, please fill out an enrollment form as completely as possible FORMS BELOW
- Effective July 1, 2021 (once enrollments are processed), all Altus Dental subscribers will be able to sign up online, create their own ID and print their own ID cards.
- NEW*** Retiree Dental plan – please review PLAN SUMMARIES and RATES BELOW
Important Information for Retirees:
- All Retirees can enroll NOW in a dental plan during Open Enrollment May 3 – May 28, 2021
Monthly Dental Insurance Premiums for RETIREES
- BENEFITS Plans Summary 2021
- BENEFITS Diferred Compensations Plans SUMMARY 2021
- Altus_Dental enrollment form
- Altus Dental Low Plan
- Altus Dental High Plan
- Altus Dental Retiree Plan
- Altus Dental_FLYER Open Enrollment
- BCRA Retirement-guide-post- AFTER 2012
- BCBS Enrollment form
- BCBS_Benefits Booklet
- BCBS_plans HMP, PPO and MM comparison
- BCBS plans HMO and PPO_comparison
- BENEFITS FY22 BCBS Rate Sheet
- Boston Mutual Life Insurance_Enrollment form
- COLONIAL LIFE_Benefits Booklet
- COLONIAL LIFE_contact information
- LIFE PLUS_Basic and Voluntary Life Rates
- LIFE PLUS_Benefits Booklet
- Nationwide Deferred Compensation Plan_Appointment Scheduler
- TASC FSA_DCA Enrollment Form 2021
- TASC FSA Eligible Expenses
- Voya Financial Enrollment Information (PDF)