|The Annual Plan is intended to provide insight into the Authority’s operations and plans for the coming fiscal year as they affect the Authority’s state-aided public housing. The Proposed Annual Plan is comprised of the following elements:|
1. Proposed Capital Improvement Plan (5-year)
2. Proposed Maintenance and Repair Plan
3. Current Operating Budget
4. Responses to the Performance Management Review (PMR) findings
5. List of housing authority policies
6. List of waivers from governing regulations of the Department of Housing and
Community Development (DHCD)
7. Other elements
Hearing time and date: 3:00 PM on 10/26/2022
Hearing location: Nantucket Housing Authority Meeting Room, 3 Manta Drive. Nantucket, MA
Residents and the general public are invited to review the Annual Plan before the hearing and may submit public comments as noted below. The Authority shall consider the concerns of any Local Tenants’ Organization (LTO) or Resident Advisory Board (RAB) regarding needs and priorities and incorporate some or all of such needs and priorities in the draft plan if deemed by the Authority to be consistent with sound management. Substantive comments will be summarized and included in the Annual Plan when it is submitted to the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Office: 3 Manta Drive, Nantucket, MA 02554
- Copies of the Annual Plan are available at the Authority’s office or may be reviewed online at https://tinyurl.com/LHA-MA-AnnualPlan
- Comments may be submitted orally at the hearing, by emailing the housing authority office, or by submitting written comments at the housing authority office. Comments must be received no later than the close of the public hearing.
- For reasonable accommodation requests contact the housing authority office by 10/12/2022 at 4:00 PM.
- Contact information for Nantucket Housing Authority:
Phone: (508) 228-0296