Starting on April 21, 2020, the following "Primary Activities" are allowed:
Initial site openings and maintenance:
- Removal of plant wraps, mounds or covers (burlap from evergreens, other covers)
- Removal of debris or dead material
- Pruning as necessary to maintain plants in good health
- Tick tubes
- Deer Spraying
- Stabilization of loose soils within planting beds
- Watering of existing vegetation
- Planting of bare root material to maintain plant health
- Watering as needed to maintain plant health
- Potting or transfers as needed to maintain plant health
- Receipt and processing of previously ordered plant material
Irrigation System Commissioning:
- Initial startup and repair of irrigation systems
- Occupied properties – water must be on prior to work on system; no entry to living spaces is allowed. Basements or crawlspaces maybe accessed through direct exterior access points (bulkheads, panels) with no other person(s) present.
- Unoccupied properties – access to turn on water is allowed; all surfaces touched must be disinfected.
- Lime, Pre-emergents, pesticides or herbicides applied by properly licensed applicators
- Installation of grass/lawn to stabilize loose soils
Trees and shrubs:
- Cutting or pruning as needed to maintain plant health only or for safety purposes.
- Pre-emergents, pesticides or herbicides applied by properly licensed applicators.