Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Energy Office

  1. Decorative Streetlamp Reporting Form

    Form for reporting issues regarding the Town-owned decorative streetlamps. For overhead "cobra head" streetlights repair issues,... More…

  1. Request a No-Cost Home Energy Assessment from Mass Save

    Join THOUSANDS of your neighbors taking advantage of the Mass Save Program! Request an Energy Assessment-- it's simple and free! ... More…